Uphold and Gemini, along with Brave cutting out alot of countries from Ad rewards

It seems that soon i will start stop using Brave. It is a nice browser, but what make it step aside was the BAT rewards that you gain for seeing ads. But now because they started cut the list of countries supported for wallet rewards, i will switch to other browsers. The “market” is full of browsers from where to choose. I have to admit that the amount i earned from ads was not a big one somewhere near 2 BAT monthly, not a fortune, but it was something… now if this will stop working i will stop use it, and switch to other browsers, like chrome, where i can save my passwords into cloud account and other things that you can use in chrome… So i think soon i will say fairwell Brave Browser…

Hey, Brave stopped supporting some countries as they got a push back from governments, rules and regulations. They’re working on restoring support to workable regions by the end of this year. You can keep earning BATs if your country had active ad campaigns. Your BATs will be stored on local files though cause as of now atleast your regions seems to be unsupported. You can’t withdraw or exchange those BATs until you can connect to an exchange (Uphold/Gemini).

The uphold wallet is still connected on my PC and i have to wait few more days to see if the rewards for past month will get into the uphold wallet. But today i reset my phone and installed brave back to phone, and i was negatively surprised to see that now even uphold is not supported in Romania anymore. Few months ago Gemini, now Uphold…

Okay. Yes, both Gemini and Uphold have restricted verification of rewards to 19 countries as of now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.