Uphold always closed for maintenance

Apparently my vBAT will be lost end of this month unless I get Uphold. Not that I can find anywhere to tell me if I’ve got any vBAT, but that’s another issue. Uphold is ALWAYS closed for maintenance. Is that correct or is something else going on?

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
1.59.117 Chromium: 118.0.5993.70 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? (yes/no)
Don’t know, can’t see how to find out.
What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile?
Don’t know, can’t see how to find out.
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
No
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
Yes. Proton
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes, NZ
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Don’t know, don’t know how to find out.
Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements?
Can’t get to Uphold because their site is always closed for maintenance

@marktango Not having that issue myself and don’t see anyone else having problems. How are you trying to access Uphold and where are you seeing this “closed for maintenance” message?

Hi. Thanks for quick reply. I’m clicking on the “connect account” button on the “Action required” message that appears on my Brave homescreens. It takes me to “Choose an account provider” popup, which gives me a choice between Gemini and Uphold, except that Gemini is not available in my region. When I click on the “Uphold” button it takes me to the "Even the best sites need maintenance … " Uphold screen. This has been the case for months now.

Having the exact same message when trying to go to uphold.com or connect account button in Brave rewards.

All KYC completed and have had success using the browser in the past to connect but lately it just goes to the Even the best sites need maintenance… error

Hi Carl. Yes, it’s the same either way.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.