Uphold account unable to receive funds

Hi Carlos Dicuru,

Your Uphold account is not currently able to receive funds. Please check your account status to ensure that there are no active problems and that you are within transaction limit guidelines.

Your earnings will be held safely in your Brave Rewards account until your Uphold account is ready to receive funds again. If you have any questions, please reply to this email.

I want to solve this problem, I have been completely verified for 2 years. That I have to do?

cc @Asad for assistance here.

1 Like

Thank you! but I hope someone can solve that problem!

Make sure you completed all Uphold verification here: https://support.uphold.com/hc/en-us/articles/206119603-How-do-I-become-an-Uphold-verified-member-

Also make sure you have a currency card setup in your Uphold account and that you have the correct default currency specified on the publishers dashboard.

I have the same problem.
Uphold account was verified and a wallet has been connected before previous payout date 3/8/2019, but still not receive any funds. 44 Brave Rewards cards was automatically created when i connect a wallet to the publishers. But something went wrong.

1 Like

Hi Moon, welcome to Community! That is super strange – thank you for letting us know and apologies for the trouble. Let’s see how April’s payout goes for you (the payouts should go to ONE of the cards – you can remove the others once the payments are done). It may take a day or two for all the payouts to complete. Let us know (feel free to PM me) if you don’t get the April BAT.

2 Likes

What that does mean? Now I logged in and get the suspended account.

1 Like

Hi Moon, please send an email to [email protected] as directed. We do not handle account reviews on Community.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.