Upcoming changes regarding referrals

In yesterday email is written:
“September 30th, 2019 will be the last day for a user to install Brave and receive the old rate of $5 BAT equivalent. Afterward, there will be a new rate that depends upon the location of the installer.”

But how I understood from this topic 1 usd per referral. lol im done! old rate will be available until octomber 31th, so if referral will be confirmed november 1st or later(it known what more than 50% referrals are confirmed later than 30+ days) rewards will be payed by new rates. I received similar response from Asad in PM. Now I read in email what installs from 30 september will be payed by old rates. I’m confused. I need to know how to setup my bids. Installs from september confirmed after november 1st will be payed acoording new rates or acording old rates?
@Asad, @steeven

Upcoming changes regarding referrals and Uphold Verified Membership:  September 30th, 2019 will be the last day for a user to install Brave and receive the old rate of $5 BAT equivalent.

https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025284131: Starting December 1st, 2019, the following referral rate changes will take effect:
why have we the different???

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.