Unwanted extra blank page when printing

Dear all,

when printing an invoice on my opencart, since version v1.46.134, an extra blank page is added at the end of the print. It can be viewed by doing a preview.
I didn’t have this issue on earlier versions.

Anyone have the same issue? Is there any workaround?

1 Like

Hello there @oz457 please accept my apologies for this issue. Does the issue repeat if you print an invoice on a new profile within Brave? You can open a new profile by going to Main menu --> create a new profile.

Let me know if the issue persist.

Hello Kevin_cc,

yes, the problem persists. The only workaround is to just manually give the custom number of pages. So there is something happening. It started happening since version V1.46.134.

I tried it with Firefox or Edge, they both print correctly.

I wish I could show you by giving some access. Is there some kind of a html tag I could add to the invoice template to force stop printing from there?

Kind regards.
Kurt

1 Like

@oz457 Hi again Kurt, on that case try installing the Beta or Nightly version of Brave to see if the issue persists on those versions.

In the meantime I’ll try to replicate the behavior to see if this happens on my end as well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.