Issue has been solved. details redacted for privacy reasons. mods pls delete

Reposted with proper template.

Payments are processed to verified wallets, and to unverified wallets it is written that the button is available and can be requested, or does this button also appear not for everyone at the same time, but gradually? @steeven

I know that the claim button appears at different times but I posted this cause it’s supposedly available for a few days now (they finished it early) according to the (pinned) payout post.

I just want to update that no claim button has appeared yet.

Here’s my brave://version

Brave 1.31.90 Chromium: 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Revision 6a1600ed572fedecd573b6c2b90a22fe6392a410-refs/branch-heads/4638@{#984}
OS Android 10;

I still cannot see any claim button in my android device. Its now november 11 and the countdown disappeared on november 7. Any help?

The same problem is only for the desktop … The table shows that payments to verified wallets were made after the 15th. For unverified wallets, I think the numbers are the same. So we are waiting until November 20.

The thing is I always get my payout rewards when the countdown (x BAT in y days) is over but this time no indication of anythiny whatsoever but they say that claims are available.

Anyway I hope it does show up cause I earned quite a lot relatively.

15th one was creator rewards. those come later. Normal reward payments come in between the 7th and the 11th

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.