Unusual behavior after "opening all in tabs"

Mac OS X 10.12.4 Brave 0.15.0

When I right-click a folder in the bookmark bar to “Open all in tabs”, I’m seeing some unusual behavior that I don’t see when I do something similar in Firefox. The number of tabs opening is about 10. What I’m seeing is:

1. Tabs open in a random order instead of the natural order in the list.
  2. When I click on some of the tabs, the URL updates but the page does not – maybe a better way to describe this would be to say that the page loaded does not match the URL (it shows instead one of the other loaded pages).
  3. I have the 1Password password manager installed and that extension becomes disabled (when I click on the icon, nothing happens, but the Brave site shield icon right next to it works fine)

Looking forward to switching over to this browser as my main browser one day!

–warren

Hi @LassMichInRuhe,

I’m sorry for late reply. For #1, I can reproduce this too and there’s an open issue related to this. I added your comment to the GitHub issue and you can track the progress here: https://github.com/brave/browser-laptop/issues/7156

For #2 and #3, is this still happening in the latest release – 0.17.13? If so, can you provide some details as per the post below so we can better assist? Also, including the number of bookmarks you are trying to open could be helpful.

Thank you,
:slight_smile: