Unsuported Region - Uphold - UK

Umm, it was actually around the end of February and beginning of March.

That’s correct. You can still earn BAT but you can’t remove it to Uphold, Gemini, or any other option.

For many, this is because is recent changes and modifications that Brave is trying to make. However, for Slovenia, this is because of the Russia/Ukraine war.

So you may be waiting much longer than the others, depending on when places can start assisting and there’s no worries about sanctions.

Okay, thanks for the clarification.

I have the same problem, through brave. The account is shown normally in the app of the hold on my mobile phone. But the brave gives the same message as the friend here. Sorry to interrupt but I don’t know how to open a new topic

Really? You just click the New Topic button on the main page, which you were at before you could ever even see this topic.

That aside, need more info before can help you. If you want to create a new topic, can assist better there.

Also, make sure if you’re getting the unsupported region error, you’re first checking to see if you actually live in an unsupported region. If you don’t live in one of the countries listed at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/6539887971469 then you won’t be able to link to Uphold or Gemini until Brave adds support for custodial partners in your area.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.