Unlink my brave wallets from dead browser installations

I have already made 2 tickets to remove the first two links to my uphold accounts and that are atleast one week old.

Is the support drowning in tickets or what is going on?

I dont use the initial two links anymore. Those links are to dead browser installations on wiped systems. If I had knows you can only link 4 devices I would have unlinked them before. Please, make it more obvious that the max linked devices to uphold account are four and that it is a pain in the ass to get them removed.

Thank you!

1 Like

Yes I can understand your problem

But you should also understand that brave support team have many many Tickets and our problems to solve

If you have opened a ticket for it so it means you are in a queue so wait some time for get response

Regards

2 Likes

@Linuxs

Reading material:

1 Like

Hello

I just want to confirm if I unverify a wallet will that relinquish a slot so that I can reinstall windows 10 on my machine and reinstall brave and then verify again?
I also want to buy a new phone and reinstall brave, will simply unverifying wallet work to give me back the slots

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.