Unlink deleted account of uphold from brave rewards

Hello, These days I have been battling with those of Uphold support to keep my uphold account after they deleted it for no reason, in the end I could not achieve it and a few days before this I had already verified my account and withdrawn 13 BAT, which at the less they were kind and let me withdraw them to a binance account that I had to verify as well, the thing is that it took me a long time to verify the binance account and I still received brave announcements, which according to the page tells me are going to my account already deleted from uphold.

I would like to know if there is any way to unlink my account deleted from uphold so that my future rewards are no longer saved there since I still have 0 and every time the end of the month comes they go to the account deleted from uphold.

I would also like to know if I can use another wallet apart from uphold or gemini since in one I have the account deleted and the other is not available in my country, thank you very much

Try this for unlinking your Brave Rewards from Uphold. Just leave your Brave Rewards wallet unverified.

At this time, only Gemini and Uphold are approved custodians. Your BAT will still accumulate in your Brave Rewards wallet, you will just not be able to move it out until they add more custodial options.

Thank you, but I think the problem is more strange because a month ago with the January rewards I already had my account supposedly disconnected, as it appears in the image, but also when I give it a claim, the BATs are not credited, I think it is because it’s sending them to a queue to be credited to the deleted uphold account, but I don’t know, and it’s bothering me a lot and thanks for the solution to my other question:)

Quick questions,

1. Are you still seeing ads and earning rewards? or has that stopped too?
  2. Have you looked at your Logs in brave://rewards-internals? I’m curious to see what it shows. Just refresh the page if nothing is displayed.
  3. Also at brave://rewards-internals in the General info tab, what is displayed in External wallet info?

After all is said and done, you will probably have to DM the moderators. This is probably something they will have to look at to solve. Provide the following information if you DM them:

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave )?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

Also,
Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals )

lol me again. Also found this

May have nothing to do with your case, but thought it might give you some insight on other things to check.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.