Unknown problem posting Goggle(s)

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
I get a generic error message:

There was an error processing your Goggle

When I try to ‘post’ various github links. For example:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/seanoc5/courageoussearch/cc42dc24857ecfa42fc2685424a666e602b531b0/goggles/sean/political-topics.goggle

I was able to post a couple of small samples (stripped out from hacker news example):

It would also seem helpful to create a Goggles Topic here. I am picking Brave Search as the closest related topic, but it seems slightly ‘off’.

Operating System:
This should not be relevant since I was able to post the two samples above, but just in case:
Linux Mint 21.2 Victoria
FireFox 122.0 (64-bit)

Is there any way to get details on the syntax error when I post the link(s)? Or perhaps a regex pattern to pre-test validity? Perhaps even an Intellij Syntax editor setup?

Thanks for all the work in providing the search engine, as well as the beta Goggles functionality!

Sean

After more hacking/poking/looking, it seems I had an invalid ! avatar entry (too many characters).
Additionally I included some entries I meant as placeholders, that have $boost=0 which leads to a better (but still quite vague) message of
Line 68: There was an error processing your Goggle
Where it would be better (for me and other newbies) to see something like:
Line 68: There was an error processing your Goggle: boost must be 1 or greater, '0' is not a valid boost

It is possible to share the validation script used on the backend? I would be happy to do a PR with some added warning/feedback text if I could look at the script.
Thanks again for all your hard work!

Sean