Unfortunately, your Brave Rewards cannot be verified because your region is not supported for Brave Rewards verification at this time

im from the philippines when i login on my gemini wallet it says “Unfortunately, your Brave Rewards cannot be verified because your region is not supported for Brave Rewards verification at this time.”

may country not on the list , but when i sync my gemini wallet it says my region is not supported.

@flashback read what you shared very carefully. It says ONLY countries on the list are supported. Philippines isn’t on the list.

You can’t link Brave to Gemini or Uphold. Which means you can’t withdraw BAT. This was a decision by Brave back on January, where Vietnam and Philippines were blocked by Brave from connecting to any external wallets/exchanges.

What I dont get is why all other countries… I was not allowed to create a new uphold account. But older accounts still worked from germany. So Brave had no issue with me getting my BATs to uphold. All the sudden it is a no no… I dont get it. But my 8 pending BAT from my PC now will likely end up at max of 5 BAT and the rest Brave can pocket. Because thats always how unverified does it. Its a sham, all it is.

I’m in the middle of Europe and I get the same error. It use to work just fine.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.