Unfortunately, your Brave Rewards cannot be verified because your region is not currently supported for Brave Rewards verification

I’m not sure which error It is giving, but keep in mind the info below:

Nobody can connect to Uphold right now, if it’s been disconnected.

To Clarify
When I say don’t know which error it’s giving, I mean for those unable to connect because it’s been made temporarily unavailable. If it would say what you’re seeing or if it’s something else.

I’m having a problem with Uphold as well from Germany

@jberes Deutschland wird zur Zeit nicht unterstüzt.

Same problem for PERU :c

Same problem for everyone. You really should try reading the information people are linking.

1 Like

When Brave Team will get more success… Get ready for more aggressive actions from them… lol

transfer them to your coindcx or any other indian crypto exchange using Transact-select “Brave Browser” under “From”, then under “To” scroll down to “Crypto Networks” select “XRP Ledger Network”, you will be asked to enter "XRP address and “Destination Tag” copy these from coindcx and tap Next.

Hey there hutch. Hadn’t seen anything more from you in a while. Were you ever able to get yourself linked to Uphold again?

@Saoiray no still the same error, :frowning:

Unfortunately, your Brave Rewards cannot be verified because your region is not supported for Brave Rewards verification at this time.
facing this problem
Need help from India

Lol no. I’m from Austria (it’s the second country listed on your list) and it hasn’t been working since May. So your statement is a lie.

I am from India. And facing the same problem. The Gemini should have notify their users about revoking the Region support.

Anyways, do they have any alternate options to withdraw or transfer holdings elsewhere. or we have to give up our hopes and account?

i too have a verified account on Gemini and it was verified recently through the GOI (govt. of India) provided id card. I also have checked several community post on list of banned region , wherein India was never on the list . I have BAT tokens in my browser and every time i try to access it through verifying i get the same issue of - Unfortunately, your Brave Rewards cannot be verified because your region is not supported for Brave Rewards verification at this time. I have tried through both wallets but response from the browser was same in both the wallet case. Please help me out with this case.

{P.S :- This is my first post on Brave community, hope to get a resolution }

Yes it was. Thousands of posts here where we have linked and explained to people that India is not supported at this time but it is one if the priority countries that Brave is working to add again. What you likely did is look at the list that said “ONLY” countries on this list are supported, which India is not listed. (Meaning India is not supported)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.