Uncorrect payments Brave Browser

Hello everyone,

Since beginning of this year I have problem with the payments of BAT with Brave Browser. This problem has gotten worse since April. I’m getting paid less and less while watching more ads throughout the month. I raised this issue to support and was told that you will only be paid a portion of the commercials you watch and that the remaining BATs will carry over to the following month. I can understand that, but since the April payment I’ve been paid less and less and I don’t see the remaining BATs of April in the May payment either.

For the month May I also watched more commercials and these will again not been paid out. In April at the end I collected a total of 5,117 BATs by watching 433 ads. It was stated that I would only get 1.64 BAT paid out for April (this payment has not arrived to this day). In May I collected a total of 7,495 BATs including the April part by watching 395 ads , but now it says I’m only going to get paid 0.195 BAT for May.

I wonder what’s going on with Brave Browser as it goes backwards instead of getting better? I hope to hear from support in how you will solve these problems.

Kind regards,

Henky

1 Like

Can you please submit your logs so we can take a closer look?

Please follow these instructions :

1. Enable Enable Brave Rewards Verbose logging inside of brave://flags. (Relaunch if prompted)
  2. (If Verbose Logging was already on, please restart your browser)
  3. Go to brave://rewards-internals and click on Logs
  4. Open a new tab and visit brave.com, take your hand off your mouse/keyboard/any input and wait for 25 seconds, then return to the logs page and hit the Refresh Button
  5. Download your logs.
  6. Fill out the form on this page and submit the logs → https://upload-support.brave.com/rewards
  7. DM me the case number you are given once you are done.

Thank you.

I have send you a DM about this case.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.