Unclaimed Rewards

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
I have a ton of unclaimed rewards in my Brave publisher login. I can’t transfer it to Uphold.

How can this issue be reproduced?
Isn’t it supposed to auto-withdraw ?

Expected result:
Funds should move to Uphold wallet.

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details
Android 9. SM-G96OU Build/PPR1.180610.011

Additional Information:

On your creators.brave.com dashboard/account?

The payout is happens around 8th, every month, US timezone. Just make sure you connect a verified Uphold account to your creator account.

Thanks. I have way more than 1 month’s worth. It hasn’t paid out since December and Uphold is still connected. I even disconnected and reconnected to make sure.

When you reconnect your Uphold account? There’s a freeze period between 1-7th. If you reconnect your Uphold during this freeze period, then you’ll not eligible for this month payout. But you should be OK for next month payout.

1 Like

Very true . So always make sure to keep your account connected

Disconnected middle of January after that payout was missed. I guess I will wait until the 8th of February. Just frustrating that I can’t manually claim the unclaimed rewards if a payout is missed.

Yeah this sucks. I have over 100 unclaimed BAT and my payout was .05…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.