Unauthorized bat sent to brave software

i just received a message that i sent 1 bat to Brave Software International but i did it authorize this. how to recover and find out why this happened.

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices?

Could you check if your Auto contribute is turned on?
Also go to brave://rewards-internals and in contributions tab, does it show up there?

1 Like

Hi! Thanks so much for responding. so no, i have never had contributions turned on. and i’ve had my account for a couple years. also i went to my internals under contributions but i didn’t see anything. it was all blank.
hope this helps,
Belinda

That is strange. So it does sgow up in Uphold / Gemini history?

so after receiving that notice that said i sent bat, i looked in my activity and thats how i found out who it got sent to. which said brave software international

Well. I will tag @Evan123 to have a look into this. thanks!

Would you mind submitting your issue here? https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1900000382047

Please include your Contributions and Event Log tabs which can be found here brave://rewards-internals/ within the ticket.

We will be able to investigate further. Thanks!

sure, but i’m not sure how to do that? what is my topic? my contributions is empty. i have stuff under event logs but don’t know how to send that…what topic do i choose?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.