Unable verify rewards account

I can’t verify my rewards account. This was working before. My Uphold account is active and verified. I’m ending up in some loop that is not leading me to the right place.

1. clicking on the unverified icon
  2. I´m taken to Brave rewards page
  3. Clicking on Start Using Brave Rewards
  4. Back to number 1.

https://imgur.com/a/FZVVhN2

This issue seems to surface a bit since a few weeks.
@Mattches @steeven @SaltyBanana
Please look into this.

@plazadelmar
Do note, it’s the weekend so it could e a while till you get a reply. That’s because the team generally works from Monday to Friday.

1 Like

@plazadelmar,
Thanks for reaching out. We’ll need to take a closer look at your Rewards data — can you please submit the information surrounding your issue to our Rewards Support form so we can take a closer look at your case?

1 Like

This was supposed to be fixed after the latest update. The new error is up after the update. My uphold account is working fine, no notification or any other messages to look out for.

Error: Limited Uphold account functionality

According to Uphold, there are currently some limitations on your Uphold account. Please log in to your Uphold account and check whether there are any notices or remaining account requirements to complete, then try again. For example, you may need to submit more information to Uphold.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.