Unable to view videos sent via e-mail...all I get is a blank screen....started this morning

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

**Description of the issue:**Frequently I will get e-mails that have hyperlinks leading to videos which I normally am able to play without difficulty. This morning when I attempted to view one of the videos, I clicked on the hyperlink as shown in figure 1 below, and got the screen as shown in figure 2. I have cleared my cookies, cache and browsing history from when I started using Brave without any success. I’m at a loss at what to do next. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
figure 1=
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
figure 1=Brave%201
figure 2=BrAVE2

**Expected result:**Normally when I click on the hyperlink I should be directed to a page with a video screen that I can watch a video.

**Reproduces how often:**Never happened until this morning, now occurs every time I attempt to access the video.

**Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):**Operating system-Windows 10; Brave version 0.70.123

Additional Information:

Hi there, which email service are you using? Try lowering Shields and see if that works.

Please update to the newest version of Brave as well. :slight_smile: I see you’re on 0.70.123. We’re up to 1.0.1 now.

E-mail service is AOL.

the shields were turned off.

I updated the browser version to 1.0.1. (I started using Brave on this computer less than a week ago and downloaded the version 0.70.123 as that was the version that was sent to me).

These changes did not resolve the problem.