Unable to verify wallet using Gemini

Hello!

I am unable to verify my wallet using Gemini. I always get this message:

Trying to do this for 2 weeks now. I already completed the KYC in Gemini.
Thanks for your support!

Hoping someone could help me…

From logs:

[Mar 03, 2022, 11:16:33.7 AM:ERROR:post_claim_gemini.cc(67)] Invalid request
[Mar 03, 2022, 11:16:33.7 AM:ERROR:gemini_authorization.cc(232)] Couldn’t claim wallet!
[Mar 03, 2022, 11:20:16.0 AM:ERROR:get_recover_wallet.cc(43)] Not found
[Mar 03, 2022, 11:21:15.7 AM:ERROR:post_claim_gemini.cc(67)] Invalid request
[Mar 03, 2022, 11:21:15.7 AM:ERROR:gemini_authorization.cc(232)] Couldn’t claim wallet!
[Mar 03, 2022, 12:38:25.4 PM:ERROR:post_claim_gemini.cc(67)] Invalid request
[Mar 03, 2022, 12:38:25.4 PM:ERROR:gemini_authorization.cc(232)] Couldn’t claim wallet!
[Mar 03, 2022, 12:39:48.7 PM:ERROR:post_claim_gemini.cc(67)] Invalid request
[Mar 03, 2022, 12:39:48.7 PM:ERROR:gemini_authorization.cc(232)] Couldn’t claim wallet!
[Mar 03, 2022, 3:27:34.1 PM:ERROR:refill_unblinded_tokens.cc(194)] Failed to get signed tokens
[Mar 03, 2022, 5:33:28.6 PM:ERROR:post_claim_gemini.cc(67)] Invalid request
[Mar 03, 2022, 5:33:28.6 PM:ERROR:gemini_authorization.cc(232)] Couldn’t claim wallet!
[Mar 03, 2022, 5:33:38.8 PM:ERROR:post_claim_gemini.cc(67)] Invalid request
[Mar 03, 2022, 5:33:38.8 PM:ERROR:gemini_authorization.cc(232)] Couldn’t claim wallet!

1 Like

I already reset my wallet several times. I confirm Brave is up to date.

same problem… can someone please help?

the same by me

Not available yet

Gemini does not currently operate in Germany. Please enter your email below if you would like to receive updates about this and other news.

Hi and welcome to the community.

There are so many issues that could be causing the problem. One could be that you reached the current device limit, especially if you have “reset my wallet several times” - depends on what you mean by reset.

There just isn’t enough information to help. I have linked below a pinned topic in the Rewards Support category that may help you troubleshoot your issue.

PSA: User FAQ - Support & Answers

Also, if you could provide answers to the template questions provided when you create a topic in Rewards Support, it would help. I have copied/pasted the entire display below.

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave )?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

I always see $0.00 for my Gemini account in the browser despite having a modest value in my Gemini account.

I am on Windows 11
Brave Browser Version 1.36.112 Chromium 99.0.4844.51 (Official Build) 64-bit
Browser wallet is verified about 5 weeks ago (no idea how to find the data for verification)
I have received my bonus for the previous month which appears when I login to the wallet
I have SurfShark VPN
I have the same experience(s) with the VPN connected & unconnected
I checked the link (https://brave.com/transparency) for list of supported regions) and I see my location (Florida-USA) listed with a [4] after it.
On a PC so no Safety Net check
I have Auto-contribute set to OFF on both my PC and Android phone

The Brave Rewards Card shows Token Balance = 0.000BAT
Gemini Card shows = $0.00 w/message "You do not have any balances in your account Visit Gemini to purchase some.
Login to Gemini shows: $100.68

UPHOLD and GEMINI DON´T WORKING IN GERMANY

why we become the rewards not in the BRAVE WALLET

it this to complicated ???

@Marlboroman1037

Short answer, yes, integrating Brave Rewards with Brave Wallet is complicated. I posted a short answer from the Brave Help Center/Brave Wallet FAQ below.

Why can’t my wallet receive my rewards? How about tipping from my wallet?

BAT Rewards come in the form of virtual BAT (vBAT) until you verify with an exchange. When you verify with an exchange, your vBAT gets deposited there and converted to real BAT. The step for going to an exchange is required for AML/KYC reasons. We’re looking at the decentralization process for Brave ads rewards as part of Themis.

Brave Wallet is a self custody wallet and therefore we cannot currently pay to it for the user rev-share for ads. We would need to KYC/AML your address and may also need a money transmitter license to do so.

For tipping, we are planning to implement on-chain P2P tipping. There are some things to work through including high Ethereum gas fees and no anonymity on Ethereum. After we have Solana support we will likely add this pretty quickly.

1 Like

@CHARSKYS I use Gemini too. I also use Gemini Earn. My Brave Rewards balance only displays the funds I have not invested in Gemini Earn. Could that be your situation?

you s.h.i.t exchange´s is not supportet in germany

so and tell me, what you will doing that i become my BAT

1 Like

@Marlboroman1037 I am not a Brave employee. I am a community member who tries to help other community members when I can. I can not answer your questions. You could leave feedback in the Feedback category expressing your frustration and disappointment about the lack of available custodial account options in Germany. Sorry, I can’t help.

1 Like

i got thesame problem, frustrating

I’ve been dealing with the same wallet connection / verification this week. Only started happening recently, was linked to Gemini before. Hope to see a solution soon

1 Like

I hope so, it disconnects automatically from Gemini verification, when you reverify the wallet the problem arises.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.