Unable to Verify uphold. "Your request is still being processed, please wait. Sorry there was a problem processing your request, please try again."

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:
I cannot connect my wallet to uphold. it says Sorry there was a problem processing your request, please try again. I try again and it doesn’t work.
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
MacOS.Version 1.37.111 Chromium: 100.0.4896.79 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes it is
What date did you verify your wallet?
4/9/22
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements? yes

1 Like

Please send me your wallet payment ID, found on your brave://rewards-internals page.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello Brave Team. I have the same problem with my samsung tablet and my android phone.

can you please help me out !!!

thx

Hello Brave Team. I have the same problem with my pc .

can you please help me out !!!

thx

04/11/2022, 11:17:05 AM wallet_disconnected uphold
04/11/2022, 11:17:05 AM wallet_status_change PENDING ==> NOT_CONNECTED
04/11/2022, 11:17:05 AM device_limit_reached uphold/79b58

External wallet info

Wallet status: Not connected

I Verified in uphold …

For those of you seeing this issue on Android/mobile, please follow these instructions exactly:

1. Uninstall the Uphold app from your phone
  2. Open Brave and visit Uphold.com
  3. Login to your Uphold account
  4. Open the Shields panel after logging in (lion icon in the address bar) and change the cookies setting to All cookies allowed
  5. Now tap the BAT icon and then Verify wallet
  6. Reauthorize your account using the browser
4 Likes

Hello Mattches and Brave Team. It worked for my samsung tablet thank you. but my android phone says I have reached the maximum of devices connected, we’re halfway there… Again thank you for your help !!! Let’s hope I can finally connect my phone soon.

much love to you and your team <3

Here is how you can remove devices. @CitizenZ

1 Like

How can I solve this on a Macbook? It is flagged and i have allowed cookies, disabled shield. cleared cache and cookies, not using a VPN (never did) I dont know what happened

Should I direct message it to you? or post it here. I am not sure how to send it to you

@CitizenZ,
Please see the following post for instructions on how to submit a wallet unlinking request:

Hello Herrvader. Thanks for your reply I will do this ASAP. Again thanks for your time and help. :+1::heart:

You are more than welcome. Glad i could help.

1 Like

Hi Brave I’ve got the same problem, but my case is in Android Browser, i was receiving payments normally until one day it started asking me to verify my already verified wallet in Uphold, Window’s Browser works fine though, but my android browser not, can you help me? i i am a verified user on Uphold and i tried to verify another browser and it tells me that i reached the limit of linked accounts while i just have two and one stop working

I have the same problem please help, on browser pc, im also verified.

@Saki

Please edit out, your Wallet ID. That info should only be seen by sending it via a Direct Message (“DM”) to, for example, @Mattches

Click on his icon, that you see in a reply of his. And then click on the Message button - looks like:

DM

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.