Unable to Verify uphold account on the same device after reinstallation

I am getting this error ,“Your Brave Rewards cannot be verified because you’ve reached the maximum verified device limit.” while trying to verify with uphold account on the same device (laptop) after reinstallation. I understand that I have used up 4 devices verification. but its the same device , infact its my my primary device which i had verified the uphold wallet and been unsing for a long time. just after a reinstallation the am unable to verify. please help.

1 Like

I am having the same problem. My computer has been changed over a year now. in other words, I replaced my Pc with a new laptop and continued to use Brave. I have not been able to verify my wallet on Uphold. This is a brand new device. my old device has been long discarded. I’m getting rewards. I’m just unable to verify my wallet and withdraw. Please assist.

1 Like

I had problems getting verified with Uphold on several devices, it’s probably not the device/pc and more to do with identity verification, when pressed they wouldn’t give reason to why they wouldn’t create an account for me. Gemini exchange gave me no problems with verification, and I’ve received BAT rewards from Brave.

1 Like

Anytime a device is reset or Brave is uninstalled/reinstalled, Brave sees that as a new wallet. You’ll need to unlink an old device.

1 Like

Please see the following post for instructions on how to submit a wallet unlinking request:

2 Likes