Unable to verify or link additional Brave Rewards wallets to custodian account

Greetings,

I have taken notice on the Brave Help Center page, that there is a limit to link verifiable wallets to brave accounts… That’s not good news.

I’ve received the notification that my limit of accounts links has been reached, so I won’t be able to receive the usual rewards to my Uphold account.

This situation is not on purpose. I have a linked account to an android phone, and had my usual on Windows desktop PC, and then in the same destokp PC another linux account. However, that PC was damaged, and have to be forced to format the entire PC to resolve, losing in the process access to those accounts connections. You would think that those add to 3 accounts but I previously had another phone account that had to erase for re-linking a new phone…

Recently I re-installed brave browser to the desktop PC and linked my Uphold wallet, and then I got the note of no verification.

I use Brave Browser more often nowadays, and at present, I have only 1 android phone account. I would really gladly appreciate if there is any chance into resolve my reconnection to my desktop PC account to regain the rewards generated.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
OS: Linux Fedora 34 Workstation & Brave Versión 1.27.111 Chromium: 92.0.4515.131 (Build oficial) (64 bits)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Android account Yes, Desktop account No

What date did you verify your wallet?
On Desktop account, Aug-8th

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

@DL_mz unfortunately there’s nothing that can be done for now, the only thing that you could do now is to wait for another custodian account to be added – it is supposed to happen soon –

it’s a shame that your last connected wallet is in your celphone and not your pc, because on pc you could clone the disk thus having a “physical” copy of your wallet in case you had to format or lose acces to de original disk.

thinking abbout it now, maybe, maybe making a backup of your phone system/apps could work the same way but I have never tested it :thinking:

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to regain the wallet allotments from the old Brave Rewards accounts, but the Brave team is working on a solution. In addition, as @JohnDproof said, they are working on additional wallet options (Gemini should be available soon).

Thanks a lot, for the reply…

[quote=“JohnDproof, post:2, topic:273192”]
it’s a shame that your last connected wallet is in your celphone and not your pc, because on pc you could clone the disk thus having a “physical” copy of your wallet in case you had to format or lose acces to de original disk.
[/quote] :point_left: Please, could you elaborate more on this, how can I save a “physical” copy of my wallet income progress…

[quote=“JohnDproof, post:2, topic:273192”]
thinking abbout it now, maybe, maybe making a backup of your phone system/apps could work the same way but I have never tested it
[/quote] :point_left: Definitely, please do elaborate on this… or if is there a link to this subject I will check it, I apologize for the desinformation I’m new to this forum.

Pd: I see new income accumulating on my new re-installed brave rewards homepage… but, would I still not be able to receive that into my wallet until complete verification?, or could I hope this is good news?

Thanks again for all the support…

Is this the same situation that I am having? For reasons I won’t waste time explaining I am switching the profiles on my computer and then plan to delete the original admin profile.
When I setup Brave on the new profile, it is seeing it as a different device instead of just a different copy on the same computer. Is there a way to copy it from one profile to another on the same device?

Brave should really make this overtly clear. If I had known there are two devices I would never have set up rewards on.

yes, because every wallet has his own payment id

none that I know

as long as you have not verified the second profile wallet it shouldn’t be any problem – with the Uphold wallet limits –

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.