Unable to use Brave Rewards

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Uninstalled and reinstalled Brave, when enabling Brave Rewards I see the advert but then get an error message stating “we’re sorry, it appears Brave Rewards is not available on your device”
  2. The icon never appeared after first install, though after second install I had the icon next to the URL bar then recieved the above error and no longer appears.

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave): 1.5.1 / 78.0.3904.96

Mobile Device details Samsung S10+, Android 10

Additional Information:

Were you able to get Rewards working on the same device previously? Or has this been consistent behavior?

This is my first installation on mobile so cannot comment on that unfortunately. Multiple more restarts and installations with no success.

Bump so this doesn’t go unresolved. Seems it may be an Android 10 issue

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.