Unable to transfer funds to uphold wallet

I recently verified my uphold wallet (30 days now) and according to the FAQ i read, all my funds in my browser wallet should be transfered to my uphold wallet, is that correct?

“When you first verify your Brave Rewards wallet with a custodial exchange account, any existing BAT in your browser should be transferred over to your custodial exchange account. For example, if you had 14 BAT in your browser prior to verifying, then after you’ve successfully verified and linked a custodial exchange account to your browser, you should see that 14 BAT automatically appear inside your custodial exchange account’s BAT balance. (Please allow up to 30 minutes for your BAT to appear in your custodial exchange account.)”

I’m using windows 10

the only BAT’s in my uphold wallet are the ones i’m earning AFTER i verified my wallet, what should i do with those bats in my browser wallet??

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Monthly Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.