Unable to switch addresses in Brave once connected to a dApp

Description of the issue:
I have noticed that on sites it can be impossible to switch the address you want the dApp to use. In Brave I have 7 different addresses setup that I use for various things. I recently had an update and when I came back to a popular NFT selling I was asked to connect my wallet and when I went to select the address I hit the wrong one. Now the dApp/site always thinks I want to use that address yet none of my NFTs are there. I I use the site to “disconnect” the wallet, if I then try and reconnect it just picks up the same address I don’t want to use.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
I can always reproduce this no matter what. I have went through Brave and closed all broswers, updated the setting to not use my last sites when opening Brave, I have rebooted, and done everything I can think of to reset what address the site thinks I am trying to use. Nothing.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Result is just logging me into the same address I don’t want to use.

Expected result:
This is the account I want to use.

Reproduces how often:
I can always get the same result, no way I can find to have it select my other address.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 10 home build 19041

Additional Information:

Nope. Just thanks for your hard work!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.