Unable to submit contribution

My monthly contribution of BAT is overdue and I’m unable to force it to go through. The wallet is funded both with my own BAT and UGP BAT, and is the same wallet as I used before the BTC switch and has converted BAT.

I hope the mix of all of this hasn’t confused the Browser as I’ve yet to successfully contribute due to similar issues. Previously when I would check my Backup Key it would just be the letter “A” and so I would have to reload the wallet with the key I have stored and wait another month. The problem with the key was fixed recently and I was excited to have my March contribution go out, but it’s still overdue.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Brave: 0.21.20
V8: 6.5.254.36
rev: 6b04acd1a2d1c8edf4c228bb7ffe9fd3a68b0116
Muon: 4.9.3
OS Release: 10.0.16299
Update Channel: Release
OS Architecture: x64
OS Platform: Microsoft Windows
Node.js: 7.9.0
Brave Sync: v1.4.2
libchromiumcontent: 65.0.3325.162

Hi @Chugwig, thanks for reporting. There’s some report from users that payments not sent out. It’s logged here and I added your +1

I know the team is working to find the cause and trying to fix this. I’m sorry for the inconvenience.
Best,
:slight_smile:

Don’t be sorry at all! I’m happy to help find and solve issues with this great browser.

Is there anything I can provide the team to help see what state the Browser is in right now? I don’t want to recover from my backup phrase as that usually just causes the problem to be delayed for a month, and either way I’m not giving my contribution so at least this way we can possibly gain something from it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.