Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.
Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Set browser to block third party cookies in site settings
- Add cookie exception for a domain
- Attempt to remove domain from exception list in site settings. Remove button does not remove the site exceptions. Nothing happens.
Sites should be removed when clocking the remove button.
Brave Version( check
Mobile Device details
Pixel 6 pro, Android 13 build
Hello there @Dant could you please try deleting your cookies from the app to see if the issue is solved and you are able to add the cookies exception?
- In Brave, open the main menu, then
Settings --> Privacy. Note: You can also select
Menu --> History --> Clear browsing data
- Select Clear browsing data
Let me know if that works.
I am experiencing a similar issue on brave mobile.
- Clear cookie/cache data
- Attempt to block the cookie in the image attached by creating an exception.
A cookie with the domain: youtu.be.com:
Do you please have any insights as disable/remove it. Thanks in advance.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Brave nightly v1.37.55
Hi there @jlewinxo sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please install the release version of Brave on your device to see if you are able to remove it there?
Be waiting for your response.