Unable to remove a network from the wallet

Description of the issue:

When adding the binance testnet the three dots to edit or delete the network have disappeared making their elimination impossible.

Are you using the (new) Brave Wallet or the (old) Crypto wallets implementation?

The new wallet

How can this issue be reproduced?

It can be reproduced by modifying a decimal and hitting send. The 3 dots disappear

Brave Version (check About Brave):

Versión 1.33.106 Chromium: 96.0.4664.110 (Build oficial) (64 bits)

Additional Information:

To solve the problem I had to delete the entire line related to the network that has the problem from the profile preferences file. Which starts with {“blockExplorerUrls”

1 Like

You need to go into your wallet ( small window) and switch the network to another network using the drop down…say the Cronos Mainnet in your case… then go back into Wallet setting and the three dots will be there for the Binance Testnet… there will be no dots next to Cronos now. It’s basically set up so you can’t delete the Network your wallet is currently on

I have changed the network, restarted the browser and the problem was still there. What I did was delete the network from the preferences file in the profile folder

If you find a way to reproduce that please let me know.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.