Unable to re-verify with Gemini in the UK

**Briefly describe your issue:

Unable to re-verify with Gemini in the UK. I have been verified for over 2 years.**

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Windows 10. Brave is up to date

Version 1.46.144 Chromium: 108.0.5359.128 (Official Build) (64-bit) **

**Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified?

(yes)**

**What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile?

Sept 20 to Gemini**

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
YES

**Are you using a VPN?

(no)**

**Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Region no longer supported by Gemini. **

Just out of curiosity and to confirm, is this September 20 of this year or September of 2020?

• Is this on a browser & device that you had linked before?

• And you haven’t reinstalled Brave, done a factory reset of your device, or anything like that?

• And you haven’t tried to connect to Uphold prior?

Hi,

Apologies for not answering these earlier. I did read the instructions but forgot.

Just out of curiosity and to confirm, is this September 20 of this year or September of 2020?

I linked my creator account in Sept 2020. Brave Browser was linked in Sept 2021.

Is this on a browser & device that you had linked before?

Yes. Same browser and device. My data up to Oct 22 has been transferred to Gemini. Nov and Dec 22 have not.

And you haven’t reinstalled Brave, done a factory reset of your device, or anything like that?

No. No changes.

And you haven’t tried to connect to Uphold prior?

I have never had an Uphold account. I have never tried to connect to them.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

@the7 Okay, and come to think of it, are you saying it’s just grayed out then and you can’t choose? If so, then I need to +1 your issue elsewhere. But if you can click on it and then it’s saying not supported, then completely different. Sorry to ask all the questions, just trying to get it sorted out and then tag the right Support to help you.

Thanks. It is greyed out. Says “Currently not available in your region.”

Please let me know where to +1 my issue.

Thanks again.

Ok, so this is something @chriscat had been looking into as was happening to people in India and all as well. I’ll also tag @steeven and @SaltyBanana to see if they can help.

Any update please? I can’t remember if I +1 the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.