Please add alternative wallet support for indian user. uphold wallet are not support in india

Problem with login uphold wallet :

How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

Brave Version(1.37.110 ):

Poco m2 pro

Additional Information:

Try this.
Cannot Connect Brave Rewards with Uphold Account

If that doesn’t work and this is your first time trying to verify your Rewards with Uphold, check the following. Some of them may not apply if you’ve been able to connect in the past.

Before you start, make sure your are updated to the latest Android and Brave versions.

1. Does your device pass the SafetyNet check. You will not be able to claim rewards if your device fails the SafetyNet check.

2. Make sure your account is verified at Uphold. Go to your profile page and there should be a verified date at the bottom.

Example: Screenshot of a Verified Profile at Uphold
    Can’t verify and authorize the wallet, can’t connect Brave to Uphold - #2 by Impoiler

3. Make sure all your personal information in your Uphold account is accurate and complete. For example, Uphold will verify your account with an incomplete address, but Brave needs your full address, including street number, street, city, etc.

4. Make sure you are in a Brave Supported Country. Supported countries are listed at the bottom of the Transparency page. Note: Only creator contributions are supported in the Philippines.

5. Make sure you are not in an Uphold Non-Supported Jurisdiction.

Note About Supported Countries/Regions/Jurisdictions
From time to time supported countries and regions may change. If you are in a non-supported area, you will not be able to verify or reconnect to a custodial account provider. You may have earnings in Brave Rewards but you will not be able to transfer them to a custodial account.

Hi there, I have kinda the same problem here Can’t verify and authorize the wallet, can’t connect Brave to Uphold BUT…I have my brave on my notebook and used to have it on my Xiaomi Redmi note 7, all cool so far…then I change my cellphone for a Xiaomi 11T, download the browser and I when I try to connect my brave to my uphold account It’s says there’s a problem, but go to my notebook and check the status is all fine, so i’m verified…but just on my notebook, and all my brave account is linked, the only thing i can’t connect is my uphold wallet.

I can post images but is all in spanish cuz I’m from Paraguay and my mother lenguage is spanish… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Chopps It sounds like you have reached the device limit (currently a 4 max lifetime limit). It is weird you didn’t receive the device limit reached message. Try clearing history/cache, exiting Brave, and reopening. Is a new message displayed?

If you do have the device limit reached message, use the link below to unlink one device. The other links are to screenshots of the form and where to get the information requested.

How to Submit a Wallet Unlinking Request

How to Remove Verified Devices
Rewards Internals Screenshot (enlarged)
Form Screenshot (enlarged)

Brave is removing linking limits. Anticipated release date is sometime in April or May. A release date has not been confirmed. You can use the link below to track the Brave GitHub project and check the status.

Implement solution for linking limits

1 Like

I just got three divices logged, and when I change my phone I delete it from my brave account as well, I’ve already deleted the app and downloaded again, clean the cache, the browser history and same for uphold, deleted the app and downloaded again, but still can’t link my brave to my wallet…:disappointed:

@Chopps You have probably reached the device limit. Each reinstall counts towards the limit even if it is on the same physical device. You should be getting a device limit reached message when you try to link. What is the exact message displayed when you try to link your Rewards to your Uphold account?

I suggest you follow the instructions in the “How to Submit a Wallet Unlinking Request” linked above in my post #5.

1 Like

Can I ask for a step by step to do it?? Please :pleading_face::pray:, i need a guide how to do it because I can’t find where do i have to go to do that

1 Like

I have seen that, i don’t know if i do it right, but already sent my ID and all what I can do, I’m waiting now :thinking:

There are screen shots there. Did you look at them? If you did, and follwed the steps, you should be good to go!

:flushed: sorry my ignorance, I’m from my phone so I didn’t saw any screenshot…

All i can see are links :disappointed:

You click on the links. Two links are screenshots.

1 Like

I’ve seen them, that’s what I did…so now I’ll have to wait??

1 Like

Yeah you should wait. Probably it takes days to process your request. For me, it takes 5 days.

Then someone from support team will email you. Like this:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.