Unable to login to Coinbase

Hi, I try to log into my Coinbase account but am unable to.
Coinbase have an Earn course, where you can earn BAT by watching tutorials. There is a small quiz after each video and you get rewarded BAT if you get quiz correct.
The last part of the reward requires you login into Coinbase with Brave but what a fail as I can’t get the last part of the reward.
I put in login details and PW, hit login but page just resets and all fields go blank. tried heaps of times.
Even with shield off, does same thing.
BRAVE Version 0.59.35 Chromium: 72.0.3626.81 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Works on other browsers like chrome not an issue at all.

1 Like

Hi @TonyBaloney,

Can you try with “Alloe alll cookies” via Brave icon at URL bar? Let see if it’s can solve the log in issue.

If you done, you can change it again if you want.
:slightly_smiling_face:

0 Likes

Hi and thanks for a quick reply.
Unfortunately all that you mention does not fix this issue.
I also played more with some other settings but no good.

0 Likes

@TonyBaloney,
Can you try logging while using a private window session?
Additionally, what operating system are you using?

1 Like

Hi Mattches.
Thank you I used incognito mode and it worked.
I tried the private session but that created another issue with “New device verification” which kept failing because the location of the device logging in privately was different to the location of email verification. Coinbase security doing it’s thing.
I guess if anyone is reading this, use the “New incognito window” or Ctrl+Shift+N
It might help with other login issues
BTW using Windows 10 Pro with latest updates.

0 Likes

I would just like to say thanks for your help everyone, the issue was resolved quite quickly.

0 Likes

closed #7

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes