Unable to login to Brave Rewards / Link Expired

Briefly describe your issue:

When I try to login to the rewards platform using the login link from the email received, the link is always expired. I have tried several workarounds: copying the.link, not clicking it; clearing all cookies / application data from my browser; trying different browsers. Always the same result: the login link is expired.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
MacOS Big Sur 11.5.1 (20G80)
Brave Version 1.29.76 Chromium: 93.0.4577.58 (Official Build) (x86_64)
Chrome Version 93.0.4577.63 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No

What date did you verify your wallet?
N/A

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
I have been able to login to check the BAT accumulated, but am working with our finance department to connect our brave creators account with a verified wallet

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

Thank you for reaching out.
To confirm, you’re attempting to login to your Brave Creator account, correct?

Hi, yes that’s correct. Brave Creator account.

@mmmarty,
Can you please send me a DM and share the email you use to login to your Creators account so I can take a closer looking? Thank you.

Hi- I DM’d my address, just following up to see if there’s any update from your end? Thanks!

Hi, I DM’d you in response to your request a month ago and still have not had a reply. @Mattches can you please advise on the status of this? Is there anything I can do to expedite a resolution?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.