Unable to log in to sites after latest Brave update; LINUX

My original request was ‘temporarily hidden’ and supposed to be ‘reviewed soon’.

Nothing happened so far. The problem caused by latest Brave update still persists.

Please ‘unhide’ my original request and help with my issue, since I am not going to waste my time and reformulate what I already had written.

This is what I received the moment my issue was ‘hidden’ :

Hello,

*Our automated spam filter, *
Akismet, has temporarily hidden : unable-to-log-in-to-sites-after-latest-brave-update-linux/425761/1 in Unable to log in to sites after latest Brave update; LINUX for review.

A staff member will review your post soon, and it should appear shortly.

Problem is with (currently) two sites.
Here’s a screenshot.
What does this mean ?

2 Likes

Which specific sites are you having issues with? can you test in private window mode?

yesterday it was binance and bybit, more or less simultaneously.
both loaded extremely slow and log in process was disrupted (in different ways*).
while binance log in works smoothly again, it is still not possible to log in to bybit.

private window : negative

I contacted both site’s customer service and went through their standard solutions,
which included clear cache and cookies, check if connection is stable and private window.

*both sites’ malfunction coincided with latest Brave update

binance malfunction :
site took extremely long time to load, (if at all)
after inserting correct log in data either nothing happened or wrong log in data detected
however this site is running smoothly now

bybit malfunction :
site takes extremely long time to load, (if at all)
after inserting correct log in data and clicking ‘Login’ nothing happens

im also having trouble with bybit and it works on every other browser, also no steps in trouble shooting have worked. can you fix this already, it’s clearly a problem with the brave update

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.