Unable to log in to ESPN.com (Solved)

Simply put, when selecting the “log in” option, when the overlay pops up, I am unable to enter text to any of the fields. Thoughts?

@Exe,
In the future, try to format your reports as per these guidelines. This way, it saves time both us (the team) and you (the user) that is normally spent asking boiler plate questions before we start addressing the issue. For example, these questions I’m going to ask you now:

• Are you using the Developer Build, or the Live release of Brave?
  • If the live release, can I see your about:brave information?
  • What Operating System are you using?
  • Have you tried this with you Shields down?

Apologies, as I am new to the software and community.

I am using Live release

Brave 0.24.0
V8 6.9.427.23
rev f657f15
Muon 8.1.6
OS Release 10.0.17134
Update Channel Release
OS Architecture x64
OS Platform Microsoft Windows
Node.js 7.9.0
Brave Sync v1.4.2
libchromiumcontent 69.0.3497.100

Windows 10 operating system
I did try it with the shields down.

Sorry again, but thank you for the speedy reply.

No problem at all! Welcome to the team :slight_smile:

I believe this is an issue with a security feature called Strict Site Isolation.
To fix this, click the hamburger menu on the top right: image

Go to Preferences --> Security and scroll down until you see the Strict Site Isolation section
Toggle this option off

You browser will prompt you to restart. After doing so, visit espn.com again and the issue should be resolved. If not, let me know and we can continue further troubleshooting.

That fixed it, love the work you guys are doing, and with a knowledge base and involvement like this, I don’t see how it could go wrong.

Cheers!

1 Like

We appreciate YOU for supporting Brave and taking the time to troubleshoot the issue with us! Always happy to help. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to open a new topic any time!

Enjoy your privacy!

1 Like