Unable to link / verify on Gemini

okay, thanks for the tip on the withdrawal. on reddit it said this doesnt include eth fees, so people are basically getting nothing from their withdrawals :person_shrugging: hope that’s not the case

but yeah, gemini offers (i think) flexible staking, up to about 8% on stable coins. bat is currently at 1.01%, which i thought would be better than nothing, but it’s only available in like 3 regions (US being one of them, surprisingly).

not shilling, but have you tried binance for staking? imo they offer the most coins at a good APY. bat is at a miserable 0.44%, but i’m sure they’d offer a better apy on any of the coins you can stake on coinbase. less flexibility, but more returns. also i think you need to swap $10 worth of a coin on the market for it to go through, unlike coinbase. something to be mindful of :slight_smile:

Just curious, did anyone (or everyone) get the “flagged” message when you updated to Brave version 1.37.109?

If you didn’t receive a flagged message, make sure are updated to the latest Brave version (currently 1.37.111) and make sure windows is updated too. Then try clearing history/cache, exiting Brave, and reopening. That sometimes fixes some users issues.

you’re doing good work, @Chocoholic :smiley:
yes, that’s when i got the message, after months of not being able to connect and finally taking the plunge to delete cookies

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.