Unable to link Uphold with brave browser

Briefly describe your issue: Unable to link uphold wallet with brave browser since months, error attached in screenshot shows everytime.

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? → Android Version - 10, Brave Version - 1.38.109

**Is your browser wallet currently verified? (No)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? Yes

Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements? Yes

Try this:
Cannot Connect Brave Rewards with Uphold Account

Thanks for reply but still it is Not working.

What country are you from?

I am from India, where are you from?

I am from the USA. :smiley: I was asking just in case you were from Vietnam, Philippines, or Turkey. Those countries are not able to connect to a custodial provider at this time.

Also, effective immediately, Uphold has suspended new accounts for the regions below. I just wanted to make sure you were not from one of these countries.

Effective immediately Uphold is also disabling new signups in:

• Burkina Faso
  • Nicaragua
  • Pakistan
  • Trinidad and Tobago
  • Uganda
  • Zimbabwe.

For now, users with existing accounts in these countries will not be affected by this change.
Source: NOTICE: New region restrictions on Uphold (very important info for users in Hawaii)

Have you tried clearing history/cache, exiting the browser, and reopening? This works for some users. Also, toggling Brave Private Ads at brave://rewards off then back on sometimes works.

Also, if you have never successfully connected, make sure all your personal information in your Uphold account Profile is accurate and complete. For example, Uphold will verify your account with an incomplete address, but Brave needs your full address, including street number, street, city, etc.

If none of that works, the next step would be to submit a support request using the form linked below.

Hope your issue is resolved! Take care. :smiley:

Oh, just remembered another workaround recently posted you might try! Please post an update if it works. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.