*I’m encountering an unusual issue when searching for videos on YouTube using the Brave browser. Specifically, I’m unable to insert spaces between words in the search query. This makes it impossible to form proper search terms and find relevant videos.
The issue doesn’t occur when I use YouTube’s incognito mode, indicating that it’s likely related to browser settings or extensions. I’ve tried clearing my browsing history and cookies, disabling all extensions, and ensuring that my keyboard settings are correct, but these measures haven’t resolved the problem…*
Description of the issue:
- Open the Brave browser and go to YouTube.com.
- Click on the search bar and start typing a search query.
- Try to insert a space between two words.
- Observe that the space doesn’t get inserted.
- The space should be inserted between the two words, allowing me to form a proper search query.
**Brave Version( check
About Brave): v1.60.118
I’ve searched for similar issues online but haven’t found any solutions that work for me. I’m hoping that someone in the community might have encountered this problem before and can provide some guidance.