Description of the issue:
Brave will not allow users to free a linking slot in case the user changes device.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):
1. Launch Brave on four “devices” (computer with dual boot counts as 2, etc…).
2. Verify your wallet on each “device”.
3. Replace a defective/old device with a new one or factory reset a device.
4. Launch Brave on the new device.
5. Try to verify your wallet (you can not).
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Unable to verify wallet.
Expected R esult:
User should be able to free a linking slot to verify a new wallet.
Reproduces how often:
Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Brave release - v1.30.89
Reproducible on current live release (yes/no):
I’m using Windows 10, Windows 11, Ubuntu 21.10 Beta and iOS.