Unable to download or export browsing history

Update recap. I came to this topic because :
Q 1.

(This ‘Export History’ topic is to be found also at :
I Can't Find the User Data Folder for Brave (I'm Using Windows 7))
AND at :

Q 2.

Q 1. ANSWERED : I did NOT have to ‘import’, ALL HISTORY was automatically present, and easily, :rofl: today I jumped successfully from :

to Version 1.9.72 Chromium: 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit) :ok_hand:t2: thanks Brave.

Q 2. NOT answered :

• How do we download / export / back up our Brave history?
  • As at 20APRIL20 my Brave history only went back to 29JAN20 when it should have gone way back to at least mid 2019?
    I NEVER delete my history. Until :

As of MAY20,
point 3. arises
to do with a closed thread :
https://community.brave.com/t/anyone-else-using-c-cleaner-the-program-with-brave-0-63-48
C Cleaner has now indeed included Brave browser in its latest versions and I didn’t notice :roll_eyes: and so I managed to click clean wipe my history away anyway. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• If I had been able to incrementally back up my history via exports I wouldn’t be laughing (:sob:) now. :thinking:.
    [my CCleaner bad, that I renege majorly on installing programme updates and then don’t check new features]
    So, ALERT to anyone who upgrades from an old version of CCLEANER to a newer version : Brave browser is now included so uncheck the history box for Brave in CCleaner if you do not want your history cleaned :

:wink:
    :leaves: