Unable to delete saved autofill entries

Hi. I’m unable to delete any of the saved autofill entries (email addresses, tracking codes, etc.) on macOS Big Sur (M1). I’ve tried all of the following to no avail:

• Highlighting an autofill entry in the dropdown list by hovering my mouse cursor over it, then pressing shift+delete (nothing at all happens).
  • Deleting all cookies for the site via the lock icon (to the left of the URL field) menu. Though I’m not sure if this data is technically saved within cookies, to begin with.
  • Deleting saved autofill data via Settings/Privacy and Security/Delete Browser Data/Advanced.

The list of saved addresses within my Settings/Automatic Autofill/Addresses was empty before I deleted any browser data, and it’s still empty now. Not a single autofill entry appears to have been deleted from the autofill dropdown for any field on any site. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

FWIW, disabling autofill works properly—it stops the suggestion dropdown from appearing below text fields. The only information I’ve been able to find on this matter led me to try the 3 solutions I’ve described above, none of which worked or otherwise had any obvious effect.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.