Unable to delete bookmark Windows 10 or organize bookmarks

LATEST UPDATE: I am very discouraged that it seems no one is trying to handle the bookmark issues. There isn’t even any comments in the newsletters. Are people just giving up? How sad. This seems like it should have been a very basic thing and yet BRAVE developers are ignoring it. I am so close to uninstalling it because of this. Very frustrating and I warn people about this issue with this browser.

UPDATE: Since the most recent update I am STILL not able to delete a bookmark. The Brave Bookmarks Manager absolutes STINKS. You are not able to manage ANYTHING!! PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

I have searched your topics and there was one LAST Year that was solved but apparently the problem is back. I have the latest browser and using Windows 10. Not to mention managing the bookmarks is absolutely impossible. I am unable to organize them. HORRIBLE!!!

+1 here. I mistakenly tried to reorder my bookmark folders and the subject folder was moved to the very end of the list, not my intention. I now have to scroll down each time I use that important folder of bookmarks. Not good. Windows 10, April Update.

Brave 0.22.669
V8 6.6.346.24
rev 6cda2e8
Muon 5.2.7
OS Release 10.0.17134
Update Channel Release
OS Architecture x64
OS Platform Microsoft Windows
Node.js 7.9.0
Brave Sync v1.4.2
libchromiumcontent 66.0.3359.117

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.