Muon: 4.8.2
OS Release: 10.0.16299
Update Channel: Release
OS Architecture: x64
OS Platform: Microsoft Windows
Node.js: 7.9.0
Brave Sync: v1.4.2
libchromiumcontent: 64.0.3282.140

I have docker installed and whenever docker starts up or does anything to the networking stack brave glitches and will not allow me to close or open tabs. Shutting down brave and restarting seems to fix the issue. Chrome/Edge do not seem to have the same problem. Since docker starts up shortly after I get to my desktop many times I have already launched brave and then have to immediately turn around and kill it via right clicking on the task bar icon for brave as the close button on the main brave UI is also unresponsive. Possibly related I have 4 tabs pinned, which I didn’t have a week or so ago, when this issue first started. so it might be the pinned tabs rather then docker which is causing the issue.

Interesting but I saw a similar behavior on chrome. while docker was starting (thus reseting the network/starting it’s vpnkit) chrome also froze on the one open tab I had. I was able to open new tabs and close the original tab but the tab had stopped responding to clicks on links in it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.