Unable to claim rewards on desktop

Description of the issue: I’m unable to click “claim” on the last month’s rewards. I was able to do so on my pixel 2 android. It doesn’t show an error, just does nothing.
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. click on the rewards icon
  2. click claim

Expected result: In the past I’ve been able to click “claim” and then do the shape dragging human detection thing.

Brave Version( check About Brave): 0.69.135 Chromium: 77.0.3865.120 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information: Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS

Screenshot%20from%202019-10-24%2008-00-53

Hi @benmayne, thanks for writing in and welcome to Community. @Mattches could this have anything to do with the Linux fixes going on at the moment?

@benmayne what probably happened is that this grant expired. Try hitting the “X” in the upper right hand corner. If the claim button / modal disappears when you do so, this is definitely the case.

Ok, so if it doesn’t come back when I x out of it it was expired already? I thought I was more up to date, but maybe I was thinking of a different device.

How long do the grants last? This says September 7, so I guess it’s more than a month old

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.