Description of the issue:
- I am unable to add/edit bookmarks from the bookmark icon.
Steps to Reproduce:
- I can go to any website (i.e. DuckDuckGo.com) and just attempt to add a bookmark and this fails.
- Any bookmarks that were added previous to the issue are listed, but I am unable to edit them through the bookmark icon, or remove said bookmark.
- Here is a quick video of what I am referring to: https://cl.ly/0550aa49f384
- I would like to be able to see what is causing the issue, or get some instructions as to how to correct the problem.
Reproduces how often:
- Right now the issue is constant and will always repeat.
Operating System and Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
- Windows 10 Home Edition
- Brave Version 0.66.99 Chromium: 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- Right now I have 8 extensions running, which all seem to still be working without issue.
UPDATE 2019_11_26: This was caused by an extension called droplr, but this autocorrected itself once droplr updated their extension.