Unable to access BAT with fully registered uphold account

I am able to see my Brave rewards information within the browser on the rewards page. I am fully registered on uphold and verified, I was able to withdrawal ONCE (03/05/2020 9:07 pm) and have not been able to see my BAT on uphold since then. I’ve attempted to contact support via email and was asked twice if I had resolved my issue, I have not.

Please get back to me and help me figure out if I am doing something wrong or if the rewards program isn’t working or something, Brave rewards and BAT was one of the main things that caught my attention and the main reason I use this browser and I’m unable to even utilize it. Any help is appreciated, pls respond.

JT

1 Like

Good luck. I have been messaging this ‘support’ team since last year. They just keep blowing smoke, IF they even reply. It is pretty pathetic. I have over 600$ worth of BAT stuck in the browser that won’t sync to the crap wallet they made us use. You will be lucky to get a reply within a month, if at all…and even then, they will just tell you that ‘we’re working on a fix’ or ‘this is a known issue’ SMH

Payouts are currently in progress, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - May 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status - #3 by steeven. Please do not send a DM with your information until after payments have finished processing.

Thank you for your patience!