Uh oh. Your wallet is unreachable

“No worries. This can happen for a variety of security reasons. Reconnecting your wallet will solve this issue.”

Getting this error every time I open the browser. I turned the extension in settings on and off, but the it does not reconnect.

I am getting ads, but I have no access to the wallet.

I am on Dev build 0.71.87.

Hi @FindDIY,

Thanks for writing in. Can you try restoring your wallet following these steps: https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020673191-How-do-I-back-up-or-Restore-my-Wallet-in-Brave-.

1 Like

Once I went into Settings, it reconnected without having to restore the wallet.

3 Likes

Hi Steeven,
I’ve experienced the same problem here today

I have already tried to restore the wallet(following the link you shared) but nothing changed

Brave is up to date
Version 0.72.108 Chromium: 78.0.3904.50 (Official Build) dev (64-bit)

Any clue?
Kindly Regards
Claudio

Hi guys,
the problem is still there…

Any help please?
Kindly regards
Claudio

I am having the same issue. I have restored wallet and I am still getting the " Uh oh. Your wallet is unreachable." icon.

2 Likes

There’s an almost invisible ‘x’ in the top right of the error message, click that.

8 Likes

This legit solved my problem. THANKS!

1 Like

I am still having the issue, the wallet is not reconnected after following the steps to restore. It said successfully restored, but when I click the icon in the URL bar it still says: “Uh oh. Your wallet is unreachable.”

Can a Brave support team member or admin look please into this? Several people are still reporting the issue and this thread has not gotten Brave support attention for months for over 6 months…

1 Like

There’s an almost invisible ‘x’ in the top right of the error message, click that.
Then, click the greyed out disconnect button.
Then click verify wallet
Then it take you to uphold where you need to login again to reconnect.
Once logged in to uphold, the wallet is reconnected.
If it is not reconnected automatically, click on the BAT triangle Icon, and clicked the greyed out disconnect again. Click verify wallet and it connects to already logged in uphold to verify wallet.
That solved it for me just now.