"uh oh, your wallet is unreachable" - Brave displays this notification all the time now, despite being connected to Uphold

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

1.turning on brave rewards
2.seeing orange 1 on the triangle saying its not connected to Uphold

Expected result:
Be connected to Uphold and say so

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Additional Information:

Can you try disconnecting and reconnecting your wallet? Might have been a server hiccup.

this continues even after doing that!

seems to have no practical impact given that i just got my payout, but is still a problem that it shows as if it is not connected to Uphold

Glad you got paid, but that’s super weird – thanks for letting us know, we’ll certainly investigate

Same problem here. I don’t know if the wallet in question is the Brave wallet or the Uphold wallet. I just connected Brave desktop to my Uphold wallet this morning and initially saw “Wallet Verified” when I click on the triangle. Now I get this “your wallet is unreachable” all the time.

There are many topics in this forum on the subject, but I don’t see any solutions. When you say above “disconnect and reconnect”, which wallet is that? And how do I do it?

ETA: I looked at more threads. If I click on the X in the upper right corner of the error window, the error goes away and I see “Wallet Verified”. As an old software programmer, solving an error by closing the error window is really convoluted. You guys would spend much less time responding here if you got your devs to fix. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.