Uh oh! The Brave Rewards server is not responding. We will fix this as soon as possible. Bug is not going away

This bug really started to be annoying it happens for 3 days. Once I got this error it disappeared shortly but it’s not going now. It says server is not respoding but I still get ad notifications somehow. Please produce a proper fix about it.

1 Like

Hi @kc4knc - are you running a VPN or anti-virus software?

2 Likes

i use vpn. i turned it off and opened browser, nothing changed. still receiving ad notifications but it says server is still broken. kc is my wifi name.

@Mattches @Aa-ron would you help

im having the exact same problem ever since the uphold wallet became a thing.

i also made a thread about this issue and others had the same problem, however no one was willing to say whether or not there is a fix incoming or not. Maybe no one knows, maybe people are tired of answering it? I havent seen a thread saying that this will be fixed, just no answers from anyone.

i totally agree with you. i’ll leave brave if it’s not fixed. forum moderator are very careless.

how long do you face this issue? did you get payment in 5th of month

this problem has been going on for about a month now for me.

did you try to verify your account on uphold?

and did you try to reinstall browser then restore rewards wallet

What version are you on?

I don’t work for Brave, but everyone here is a community member, and do this in their free time, you have to remember, even though some are Brave staff.

And what’s your Windows 10 version? Build number and everything. This can be located if you ress Win key + R, and enter winver in the box titled Run.

-*AASB

Brave is up to date

Version 1.3.118 Chromium: 80.0.3987.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Windows 10 Pro 1909 18363.657

@eljuno can you help about this

I get that error when uphold is down.

I’ve been having this same issue for six month now https://community.brave.com/u/Dolan_T/activity

they suspended my uphold account for some reason. they should immediately remove id verification system with uphold.

do you get payment in 5th of every month?

I believe so, I was having issues with Uphold (which I’ve worked out) now that I can access that acc. I see about a months worth of BAT there.

as you see it shows 0 USD the earnings from ads. i’m afraid of i will lose them.