uBlock Origin Broken?

Running [Version 1.1.21 Chromium: 79.0.3945.79 (Official Build) (64-bit)] on Windows 10. I think Brave must have upgraded to latest version of Chromium and something broke, because ubock origin extension does not block any ads if Brave Shield is running.

However, if I disable Brave Shield and refresh a page, then uBlock Origin successfully works but this isn’t really viable since I have to turn off Brave on every single site individually…

If you’re running Ublock Origin and Shields, since its using the same lists It won’t show anything being blocked. If you need to run uBO, disable Shields/Site Trackers in Brave settings. This will let uBo do its thing.

Hey Fanboynz, yeah you know it’s funny I usually see Brave shields and uBlock each block different things but I must have been visiting sites where Brave was taking care of it all before it reached uBlock. I just hit Reddit and now can see Brave is blocking 4 things and uBlock is blocking an additional 2. Looks like everythings good.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.