TypeError: can't convert nil into Integer

Description of the issue
When attempting to load a website I frequent often, I receive this message: TypeError: can’t convert nil into Integer.

I noticed this happened after I was attempting to fill out some documents on the website. I pressed Ctrl+U as the typical hotkey to underline the text I had selected, when a new page opened up. I believe I accidentally deleted something that appeared in that page that opened, which is why I am now having all these issues.

Exact URL of the website in question

https://www.roll20.net/

Did the issue present with default Shields settings? [Default states are: Block: Ads/Trackers, 3rd Party Cookies, 3rd Party Fingerprinting Allow: Encrypt Connections enabled (HTTPS), Scripts] (yes/no)

I believe so.

Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off? (yes/no)

No.

Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no)

No.

Does the site function as expected when using Chrome? (yes/no)

Not anymore, no. :frowning:

What Brave version/Build are you using when you encounter the issue?(About Brave info)

Version 0.25.2 I believe.

Upon further investigation, the website itself may be encountering errors. I attempted to delete this post, as I don’t want to waste anyone’s time if that is the actual problem!

I’m so sorry for the inconvenience.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.